Selfish
Am I Selfish?
I haven't had an easy life, why should you?
Should I feel sorry for you because of your situation?
Should I not be upset?
Why force me into something I don't want?
Why do you always have to have it your way?
Don't you ever think about anyone else's feelings?
Is your situation more important than the rest of the world?
Do you call me cause you're really concerned about me?
Are you just trying to get me on your "side"?
I do care about my own mental health.
There's only so much that I can do for you.
I can't always be there when you cry.
My sleeve can only hold so many tears, and I can only shed so many myself.
There are only so many times that I can be misled and lied to.
I can't drive hours just to be a small part of your life.
I can't be a big part of your life from hours away.
I can't be accused of causing your divorce for the rest of my life.
I've done what I could from here.
I can't be forced to go out of my way just to make your life easier.
I am Selfish.
No comments:
Post a Comment